Monday, October 1, 2012

Planning meeting for the World Diabetes Congress in Melbourne, Australia--December 2013


I am on the planning committee for the WDC Melbourne conference.  We anticipate several thousand participants from around the world to attend this meeting.  I presented at the last two conferences on International Indigenous Diabetes in Melbourne, Australia and in Copenhagen, Denmark.  I am on the planning team for the Indigenous Peoples Stream--I will be providing a keynote address and I will be moderating two panels, including a Traditional Healers Panel!  We will have traditional healers presenting on their perspectives on diabetes from American Indian, Alaska Native, Aboriginal Australian, and Moari (New Zealand)--this will be a very exciting event!

No comments:

Post a Comment