Please see pictures from this year's
Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health.
- Provide quality education for rural and public health professionals.
- Improve the health and well-being of North Dakota Communities.
- Provide continuing education to health and human service administrators, managers, researchers, and clinical providers in the areas of:
- Health care administration,
- Health promotion and disease prevention,
- Environmental health and occupational health, and
- Diverse populations and health disparities.
- Create an environment of learning that is informative and educational to an interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary audience of health and human service professionals.
- Provide conference participants with the opportunity to formally present community-based solutions to common rural and public health issues.
- Provide conference participants with the opportunity to informally network with others to share skills and strategies meant to address access, financial, and quality-of-care issues found in rural and public health.
- Foster an environment that is conducive to collaboration between different organizations, health and human service disciplines, and communities.